To Our Valued Clients,
The safety and wellness of our clients, team members and all of our families is our top priority. In the home service industry, we have a unique role in the situation. We have been as classified as Critical Service Providers and are still available to serve your electrical needs.
With the recommendations of social distancing and self-quarantining, the need for home services is likely to increase. While there still remains uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and its effect on our daily lives, one thing is certain: Gilmore Electric Express will continue to provide worry-free electrical services throughout the Brazos Valley.
In accordance with the CDC and other governmental guidelines, we have immediately taken the following preventative measures to help reduce the risk of COVID-19 to our customers and our technicians:
- We have confirmed that none of our team members have traveled outside the United States or to any of the current outbreak regions in the last several weeks.
- Gilmore Electric Express has implemented increased cleaning regimens of our office and service vehicles, to keep our team members healthy in order to serve you.
- Switches, outlets and other surfaces will be wiped down with disinfecting wipes upon completion of our work.
- All of our team members will wear new and clean disposable gloves when supply allows and as always, we will wear new and clean shoe coverings whenever we are in your home.
- All service vehicles have been equipped with hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes and designated containers for safe disposal of these products.
- We have instructed our team members to self-monitor their temperature and overall health. If anyone has a fever, we will instruct him or her to stay home and consult a physician.
- Team members who are not feeling well will be instructed to stay home, to ensure they recover more quickly and slow the spread of the infectious disease.
- We will not be serving any homes where someone is quarantined, has any symptoms of a respiratory illness, or has a fever.
For the latest updates about COVID-19 and any additional information to keep your home, workplace and community safe, visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html
Please continue to “Let Your Light Shine,” Brazos Valley. Sincerely,
Patrick Koenning Owner/CEO
Gilmore Electric Express