Gilmore Electric Express has been serving the Bryan/College Station area since 1945!
Residential Electrician Needed (Bryan/College Station)
Tired of doing the same job day after day?
Want to get paid commission and base pay for the skills you already have?
Want a job that you can rely on the whole year round not have to worry about sitting at the house for weeks at a time?
We're looking for an exceptional residential electrician to join our team in the Bryan/College Station area.
Our ideal candidate needs to have:
- Strong residential service experience and excellent trouble shooting skills.
- Very clean and efficient and the ability to climb in attics and on tall ladders.
- Great customer service and people skills, positive attitude, able to explain issues with the customer.
- Experienced estimating and job selling skills, able to talk prices with the customer.
- Hardworking and well organized is a must!
- Can pass a Texas background and drug test and must have a current driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must have a current Texas electrical license.
- Someone that is passionate at everything they do and is looking to join a family owned business where you aren’t treated just as an employee but family.
All candidates considered must meet requirements, please only send qualified resumes.
- Competitive pay
- Commission based on project
- Growth potential
- Paid Vacation time after 6 months employment
- Company truck during working hours; gas, maintenance and repairs paid for
- Working with great people in a family environment